• Martin58
    replied
    Vyvanse is a medication that works for ADHD
    You can get Vyvanse online safely at [url]www.premuimpharmacy.com[/url]

Leave a comment:

• Sandra
    replied
    nwatts89,

Vyvance in pregnancy is rated a P3-unknown-risk to fetus cannot be ruled out. "There are no adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women. Amphetamine, in the enantiomer ratio present in ADDERALL (d- to l- ratio of 3:1), had no apparent effectson embryofetal morphological development or survival when orally administered to pregnant rats and rabbits throughout the period of organogenesis at doses of up to 6 and 16 mg/kg/day, respectively. These doses are approximately 1.5 and 8 times, respectively, the maximum recommended human dose of 30 mg/day [child] on a mg/m2 body surface area basis. Fetal malformations and death have been reported in mice following parenteral administration of d-amphetamine doses of 50 mg/kg/day (approximately 6 times that of a human dose of 30 mg/day [child] on a mg/m2 basis) or greater to pregnant animals. Administration of these doses was also associated with severe maternal toxicity. A number of studies in rodents indicate that prenatal or early postnatal exposure to amphetamine (d- or d,l-), at doses similar to those used clinically, can result in long-term neurochemical and behavioral alterations. Reported behavioral effects include learning and memory deficits, altered locomotor activity, and changes in sexual function. There are no adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women. There has been one report of severe congenital bony deformity,tracheo-esophageal fistula, and anal atresia (vater association) in a baby born to a woman who took dextroamphetamine sulfate with lovastatin during the first trimester of pregnancy. Amphetamines should be used during pregnancy only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus. However, at this point, amphetamines do not apparently cause a major risk for congenital anomalies. Milk withdrawal symptoms have been reported, but wane quickly." (Medications and Mothers' Milk database, Dr Thomas Hale PhD)

Sandra Lovato R.N.
    InfantRisk Center

Leave a comment:

• nwatts89
    started a topic Vyvanse- 70 mg

Vyvanse- 70 mg

Is it okay to take 70 mg of Vyvanse/day while pregnant? I am currently 26 weeks and it hell not being on my meds but I assume I shouldn't start now if I haven't been on them this long, but for future pregnancies is it okay to continue on my meds or do I need to stop again?
Working...
X