X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kaytlin
    replied
    Hello ASchmidt,

I'm sorry to hear about your issue, and the delay you've had in receiving help. I'm afraid there isn't much you can do for pain outside of acetaminophen (Tylenol) without help from a healthcare provider. Rest and heat/cold therapy are about all I can offer. Perhaps you can see if there are any public health clinics in your area that will help without insurance in the interim.

Best,
    Kaytlin

Leave a comment:

• Pain relief from labral tear (hip) and iliopsoas impingment

I was diagnosed with a partial full thickness tear of my right labrum as well as an iliopsoas impingement (also on the right.) I am 9 weeks pregnant so I was unable to get a cortisone injection (as they use xray) and I can't get it surgically repaired until after baby is born.

I am having a lot of deferred nerve pain in the front of my leg and tylenol is not touching it whatsoever and it is affecting my ability to sleep.

Due to a change in insurance, I won't be able to see my OB until after September 1st and was wondering what, if anything, I can take to get some relief. Or what I can do, non medication wise, to help with the pain.
Working...
X