Raspberry Ketone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raspberry Ketone

I am currently nursing my soon to be 3 year old son for his nap and for night-time. I have the dreaded last 5 pounds that I have been unable to loose with exercise. I've not changed my diet because I am still nursing. Is there any research to show if raspberry ketone is safe to take while breast feeding?
    Last edited by yummydaisy; 01-22-2013, 08:38 PM.

Dear yummydaisy,

Because herbal products are not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, they often do not have enough research to say they are safe for breastfeeding mothers. We do not know if raspberry ketone is safe for a breastfeeding infant and would not recommend using it while breastfeeding due to the lack of data. Since your child is older and getting minimal amounts of breastmilk, the risk would be less compared to a younger child, but we can not say it is safe.

Sincerely,
    Cindy Pride, MSN, CPNP
    TTUHSC InfantRisk Center
    Last edited by cpride; 01-24-2013, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Raspberry Ketone

no i wouldn't take anything like that while breastfeeding, any drug you take, your baby takes as well, just stick with the breastfeeding and exercise alone, that's a big calorie burner itself.more about Raspberry Ketone see this site raspberryketonethinfacts dot com

Comment

Raspberry ketone is a chemical from red raspberries that is thought to help for weight loss. Some research in animals or in test tubes shows that it might increase some measures of metabolism.

Comment

Despite being used in diet supplements since the 1960s, raspberry ketones are quickly becoming a popular method for weight loss, helping your body to shed fat by cranking up your metabolism. But, do raspberry ketones really help you with weight loss? However, some might wonder about the possible raspberry ketone side effects that may occur while taking the supplement.

Comment

I don't know much about the raspberry ketones. I heard it once, that my mom's relative was having while breast feeding.I don't think that it will safe for baby. Because you are the one for your baby's feeding. And still if you want to loose weight then it is very important to have the proper guide for your exercise and all while pregnancy. You must need the proper body challenge for your health and exercise. There are many sources ([url]http://www.cellublue.com[/url]) for you. It's important to take care of yours and your child's health too.

Comment

Working...
            X