Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marimar2
    replied
    Hello m_wagdav! Does the Physician prescribed her to switched Domperidone? I suggest to consult an expert because never heard that domperidone caused depression. Guys um, when it comes to depression do you have all the available uh, support? If you dont have tons of relatives and friends around you that can help, why don't you visit better help dot com? Information like this always comes in handy!

Leave a comment:

• Godzillash
    replied
    Family and friends are often the first line of defense in the fight against depression. That’s why it’s important to understand the signs and symptoms of depression. You may notice the problem in a depressed loved one before he or she does, and your influence and concern can motivate that person to seek help.

Leave a comment:

• Marimar2
    replied
    Hello m_wagdav! Does the Physician prescribed her to switched Domperidone? I suggest to consult an expert because never heard that domperidone caused depression.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Wagdav: I've never heard of domperidone causing depression. It may be due to withdrawal off of Reglan. I don't have an answer for you.

Tom Hale

Leave a comment:

• m_wagdav
    started a topic Domperidone and depression

Domperidone and depression

I'm working with a mom who stopped Reglan and switched to domperidone . After about a week on domperidone she's very depressed. She's taking 10 mg tid. She stopped the Reglan because she developed an agitated depression . I haven't heard of domperidone contributing to depression
Working...
X