Did you use a Breastfeeding Pillow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you use a Breastfeeding Pillow?

Generally there are most often only two significant breastfeeding your baby pads: Boppy & Our Brest Close friend. My spouse and i ended up being expecting to have the Our Brest Close friend wedge pillow via our registry at my shower, nevertheless don't find one particular. Since they are alternatively high-priced, I am just unclear in case these are value your expenditure.

My spouse and i inquire almost everyone using expertise: Is often a breastfeeding your baby wedge pillow worth the cost? Does one employ one particular continuously? Can be Boppy superior to Our Brest Close friend as well as complete opposite? Our SIL will be the individual who encouraged Our Brest Close friend in the Boppy, nevertheless she will be a new lanky young lady, consequently... seeking suggestions via women whom could possibly be in the same manner sort of.

These materials make an appearance in Craig's Listing currently & yet again... do you ever before look at acquiring this specific pre-owned? As well as can be that will weird/gross?

I see some verity type of breast feeding pillow at [URL]http://www.lamillou-us.com[/URL]

Cheers for your suggestions!
Working...
X