Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to our forum! Before posting your questions, please read the following terms:

1. 1. Forum questions will be responded to by InfantRisk staff as schedules permit during normal business hours.
  2. 2. This forum is not intended for emergencies or urgent care. For any immediate medical concerns, please seek appropriate medical attention.
  3. 3. Any statements made by team members should be discussed with your medical care team. Your healthcare providers know you (and your baby) best, and should have a better understanding of your unique situation.
  4. 4. We are a small team dedicated to helping you as best as we can. However, for the quickest response, we recommend calling the InfantRisk Center at +1(806) 352-2519.

By posting to the forums, you acknowledge and agree to these terms.

The InfantRisk team

Taking vyvanse while breastfeeding a 3 year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kaytlin
    replied
    This situtation is pretty low risk

Leave a comment:

• Emruth
    started a topic Taking vyvanse while breastfeeding a 3 year old

Taking vyvanse while breastfeeding a 3 year old

I've just started taking 20mg vyvanse for adhd. I am about to increase to 40mg vyvanse. I currently breastfeed my daughter once a day in the early morning (5:30am for comfort). I take my vyvanse at 9am. Is this safe to do so since I don't feed her for another 20hrs and she is 3 years old so she wouldn't be getting much milk from me.

thank you.
    Last edited by Emruth; 03-12-2024, 11:31 PM.
Working...
X