Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wellbutrin + Effexor combo optional ritilan, what’s ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wellbutrin + Effexor combo optional ritilan, what’s ok?

I was on Wellbutrin 300xl and ritilan 5mg 2x a day during pregnancy. They have recently added 75mg of Effexor for post partum depression. My baby is 3 weeks. Effexor has helped immensely. I have paused my ritilan while getting used to this combination. My research shows ritilan, Effexor and Wellbutrin alone can be safe while monitoring baby but I am curious if my combo is ok and if I should refrain from ritilan while on this or if I take my ritilan how long should i wait to breastfeed? I hear the 5mg is generally out of your system in 4 hours.

I havent noticed any adverse reactions in my effexor and Wellbutrin combo but I still don’t know if it’s safe. Been taking it 4 days so far.

i am being treated for depression, adhd, anxiety, ppd, adjustment disorder and my depression has proven to be treatment resistant on singular therapy. I was on celexa and Wellbutrin combo until the third trimester when I decided to tough through with just one and I wasn’t getting relief with celexa.

My baby is very happy, healthy and breastfeeds incredibly well and has appropriate bm’s And wet diapers.
    Last edited by Sadattire; 04-29-2019, 12:41 PM.

Sadattire:

If you add the Ritalin 5 mg twice daily, then just observe your infant for insomnia, hyperactivity, or loss of appetite. At this dose, it is really unlikely to occur.

Tom Hale Ph.D.

Comment

Working...
    X