Juice Plus and pregnancy/nursing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juice Plus and pregnancy/nursing

Are Juice Plus capsules safe to take whilst pregnant/nursing? I personally took it whilst pregnant and I am currently nursing my 9 month old. I have read the research results and the ingredients. I see it is just whole food nutrition and has a nutrition label not a supplement label. I would like your input on the capsules. Thanks you!
    Last edited by Kroeder1987; 07-06-2015, 08:16 PM.

Sumita:

Its sounds OK, but you'd have to supply me with the EXACT ingredients to be sure.

Tom Hale Ph.D.

Comment

Originally posted by SumitaSofat1
      Juice Plus is basically fruits and vegetables, with a few other natural ingredients. So it is both safe and beneficial to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
      [url=http://www.loveandbuyit.net/product/portable-vehicle-gps-with-lifetime-maps-us/]nuvi gps[/url]
      Thanks for the guide here. I will use it and share the results of it.
      Last edited by Begather; 11-23-2015, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Garden blend ingredients.
        Fruit and vegetable juice powder and pulp from carrot, parsley, broccoli, spinach, kale, tomatoe, garlic, oat bran, rice bran, beer, cabbage; gelatin, glucomannan, calcium ascorbate, natural tocopherol blend, natural carotenoid blend, calcium carbonate, spirulina, natural enzyme blend, lactobacillus acidophilus, folic acid.

Fruit blend ingredients.
        Fruit and vegetable juice powder and pulp from Apple, cranberry, orange, beer, pineapple, acerola cherry, papaya, peach, date, prune; geltatin, citrus pectin, calcium ascorbate, citrus biiflavonoids, natural carotenoid blend, glucomannan, natural tocopherol blend, bromelain, papain, natural enzyme blend, lactobacillus acidophilus, folic acid.

Comment

r
          Garden blend ingredients.
          Fruit and vegetable juice powder and pulp from carrot, parsley, broccoli, spinach, kale, tomatoe, garlic, oat bran, rice bran, beer, cabbage; gelatin, glucomannan, calcium ascorbate, natural tocopherol blend, natural carotenoid blend, calcium carbonate, spirulina, natural enzyme blend, lactobacillus acidophilus, folic acid.

Fruit blend ingredients.
          Fruit and vegetable juice powder and pulp from Apple, cranberry, orange, beer, pineapple, acerola cherry, papaya, peach, date, prune; geltatin, citrus pectin, calcium ascorbate, citrus biiflavonoids, natural carotenoid blend, glucomannan, natural tocopherol blend, bromelain, papain, natural enzyme blend, lactobacillus acidophilus, folic acid.

Comment

Kroeder:

I can't tell you this is safe, but nothing sounds particularly hazardous. It sounds like just a mix of about everything edible. Its probably OK, just watch your infant for changes.

Tom Hale Ph.D.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. How come you want tell me if it is safe or not? My little one is great and never had any issues through pregnancy or nursing.

Comment

Working...
              X