How can you treat cancer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you treat cancer?

Blood cancer is a very common disorder in US and UK. It affects the production and role of your blood cells. These malignant cells prevent your blood from performing many of its functions such as fighting off infections or preventing serious bleeding. Blood cancer is categorized in three categories i.e. leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. There are a number of viruses which are responsible to cause blood cancer such as human immunodeficiency virus and human T-lymphotropic virus (HTLV-1).

How can you treat cancer?

Blood cancer is a life threatening disease so its timely treatment is very necessary. There are various techniques to treat blood cancer such as therapies like biological therapy, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, stem cell transplantation, target therapy and other therapies. There are some medicines like Cytarabine which are also used to treat the blood cancer.

Hi, Thank you so much for posting it is very helpful for us.

Comment

This is good news even though as I've ever met Most bood cancer patientscan not be cured, including my relatives.

Comment

Thanks for bringing that in to our knowledge such a useful info.
        But these days cancer have become curable..

[url=http://www.100homeremedies.com/home-remedies-for-cellulitis.html]100HomeRemedies.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
        X