Vit D and B Complex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vit D and B Complex

I have been recently found to have a Vit D deficiency (28.3 ng/mL) and my doctor wants to put me on 10,000 IU daiily. I was also found to be deficient in B vitamins and she would like to add in a B Complex as well. It contains Thiamine 50mg, Riboflavin 20mg, Niacin 60mg, B6 20mg, Folate 400mcg, B12 500mcg, Biotin 300mcg, Panthothenic acid 50 mg.

Are these compatible with breastfeeding? I currently have a 10 month old that I breastfeed once a day, first thing in the morning, before I take anything.

I also take a probiotic, 1000mg of fish oil twice a day, a prenatal vitamin, 2000 IU's of Vit D, 1000mg of sulfasalazine twice a day, 2mg of predinosone once a day (trying to taper but haven't had much luck), and 7.5 mg/kg of Remicade every 8 weeks. I have ulcerative colitis and associated inflammatory arthritis. The colitis is quiet but my joints have been flaring.

corundum, thanks for posting,

Please call the InfantRisk Center at 806-352-2519 to discuss these medications please, their are some questions I would like to ask you. Thanks

Sandra Lovato R.N.
    InfantRisk Center

Comment

Please contact the doctor as early as possible.

Comment

Working...
      X