Voluma Dermal Fillers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voluma Dermal Fillers

I am still breastfeeding my 2 year old (typically just to go to sleep) and would like to get Voluma Dermal Filler Injections but have not came across any studies as of yet. Do you know of any studies or have any literature on this?

ssholes,

It looks like one of the Voluma dermal fillers is Juvaderm. Juvaderm is hyaluronic acid. "[COLOR=#333333][FONT=lucida grande]Hyaluronic acid forms a viscoelastic solution in water, thus functioning as a joint lubricant, vitreous humor during opthalmic surgery, and even decreasing the depth of wrinkles when injected intradermally. Sodium hyaluronate is a polysaccharide commonly found in humans in the extracellular matrix of connective tissues. There are no data available on the transfer of hyaluronic acid into breastmilk, but it would be minimal to nil. The repeating chains can be quite large, and therefore size would prohibit any drug that did get absorbed from transferring into the milk compartment. It would not be orally bioavailable in the infant. Therefore, hyaluronic acid is probably of no risk to a breastfed infant."

I hope this helps.

Sandra Lovato R.N.
    InfantRisk Center
    ​806-352-2519[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Hi ssholes! Mind to share your journey? I'm choosing between dermal fillers and cosmetic surgery. If fillers, any experience with these types [url]http://freebeautymakeover.com/blog/the-different-types-of-dermal-fillers/[/url] Thanks!
      Last edited by mae; 09-25-2016, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X